At Kroger, you can save big when you redeem your coupons. Digital Coupons are just like paper coupons. It is much easier to manage these vouchers. You can load them straight to your card. You can easily redeem your offers when you buy the qualifying products.
To download Digital Coupons, you just need to create an account on the website. You can also use Mobile App to sign up and register your card. If you don’t have a digital account, create now. If you already have a digital account, you are ready to go. Just log in and start using digital coupons today.
Customers who want to participate in the digital coupon program must:
- Have a digital account.
- A valid and active Plus Card linked with the account.
- Kroger Associates or partners are not eligible to participate in “coupon discount” offer.
Explore free vouchers available for your Digital Coupons account:
- You need to visit the link that is softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons from your web browser.
- You will see the list of available coupons.
- Load coupons into account:
- Pick up a voucher and click “Sign Into Load” button.
- Registered Shopper?
- Enter your email address and password.
- Hit the “Sign In” button.
- You are ready to go.
You are on your way to significant savings.
- Click the “Create An Account” button.
- Provide sign in information in the online form.
- Register with a valid email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Create a password for the online account.
- Re-type your password.
- Identify your preferred store.
- Enter your location (ZIP code/city, state) in the search bar.
- Click “Find” button.
- Subscribe to receive emails about online coupons, promotions and special.
- Press “Create Account” button.
By creating an account, you accept terms and conditions and privacy and security policies.
Link Your Shopper’s Card With Your Digital Account:
- To connect your Card with your account, you need to sign into your account with user ID and password.
- Navigate to the “My Account” page”.
- Choose “Shopper’s Card” option.
- Select “Edit” link to proceed.
- Add your card information in specified fields.
- Once done, you can load offers directly to your Card.
Benefits Of Creating An Account:
- With a digital account, you can:
- Sign up to receive Kroger email.
- Subscribe for the weekly circular,
- Save time and money with Digital Coupons
- Get special promotions and newsletters
- View and track fuel point
- Manage annual savings
- Make shopping lists
- Manage your drugs
How Do Coupons Work?
- Pick up coupons from the website or Mobile App.
- Choose qualifying items in-store
- Link your Shopper’s Card at the register and enjoy a discount on your purchase.
- You can see the discount on receipt identified as “ESPN.”
What Can You Do With Your Digital Account?
You can check that the Digital Coupons are available for you to load to your Card by signing into your account.
- Hover to “Savings” in the main menu.
- Open “Digital Coupons” page to see all the available offers.
- Select and load to your Card will be displayed.
- Click the “My Coupons” tab to view the coupons that you have already loaded to the card.
- You can load 150 tokens at one time.
- Press the “Print My Coupon List” button.
- Choose coupons and print the list you have selected.
- You can remove vouchers from your Shopper’s Card. Select “My Coupons” tab.
- Click on the “Remove from Card” button to delete offer of your choice.
My Coupon Preferences:
- You can search coupons for your favorite products. Browse and choose brands and categories that interest you. Check out relevant coupons after login to your account. You can see other offers under your selected vouchers.
How To Set Up My Preferences?
- Sign into your account and press the “My Preferences” tab. You can see the option in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Go to “My Coupon Preferences” section.
- Search and choose from the brands and the sorts that are related to you.
- There’s no limit on the number of types or products that you can select.
Coupons are available immediately you load the offers to your Card.
- The expiration date is written next to the voucher image. Start and end dates differ based on the deal. Each coupon displays the corresponding termination date.
- Deductions and discounts will appear on your receipt underneath the selected item.
- Once you have redeemed the offer, it will move from the “Available Coupons” segment to the “Redeemed Coupons” part no longer be active on your Card
Customer Service Center:
If you have general questions about your account, call at 1-800-576-4377 and talk to a representative and call 1-866-221-4141 for the questions regarding the benefits of your online account.