The fuel program allows you to enjoy savings when purchasing fuel at pumps. Create an account for access to your Savings Center and track point’s details and other information.
Shopper’s Card: Just visit your nearest store to get a new card, ask the cashier or customer service. You have to submit a short application form with your address and email address and your phone number. It will take about five min to complete a form, return the application to the store and you get the card immediately.
- Support nonprofit organizations each time you shop and use your Shopper’s Card.
- Your card helps you save money every time you use it.
- Start shopping and enjoy savings.
- You will receive emails and text alerts about sales and specials.
Fuel Discount Program:
When you shop at Kroger through Plus Card you will earn:
- One fuel point for every $1 you spend
- 2x points No-Contract Wireless phones
- Dual fuel points on Gift Cards
- 2x points on Airtime Cards
It’s Easy To Earn And Save On Fuel!
- Just use your shopper card every time you check out you grab one fuel point for every dollar you use. You can even earn points on qualifying prescriptions such as one order = 50 fuel point.
- You will save 10 cents per gallon for every 100 points you earn.
- Keep track your points online line or your mobile app you can also see your current total on the bottom on your receipt.
- You can earn double points on gift cards offered by Kroger and Kroger Family of Stores, MasterCard, MoneyPaks, American Express, Visa, and Green Dot.
- The more points you earn, the more cash you save.
Access Points Details:
You have to register to collect and manage your points online.
- To access your account online. First, you have to go to kroger.com/signIn link from the web browser.
- The link will take you to the sign in page.
- Input login information if you are a registered member.
- Enter your email address.
- Provide your password associated with your account.
- Click the button says “Sign In” to access your account to view your points summary and account information.
Forgot Your Password?
- Visit the kroger.com/forgotPassword link.
- Enter your registered e-mail address in the specified field.
- Press the button “Continue” to proceed.
- You will receive an email with a link.
- Open link and follow given instructions to reset your password.
- Contact customer service center if you need help or assistance with your online account.
Sign Up Procedure:
If you are a new customer, you need to create an account online to access savings center.
- Visit the login page and press “Create An Account” link to begin registration application.
Sign In Information;
- Provide your email address. You will receive account-related emails as well as a welcome email.
- Confirm your email ID.
- Create a password for your account.
- Confirm your password.
- Select a preferred store:
- Enter ZIP code or city, a state in the search bar.
- Click “Find” button to proceed.
- If you would like to subscribe to the email list, tick the checkbox.
- Press “Create Account” button.
Sign On and Save more!
Complete and submit enrollment form and get great benefits such as:
- Track fuel points
- Manage prescriptions online
- Download digital coupons
- Build your shopping list
- View your weekly ad
- Save with email-only offers
- Get online coupons and exclusive promotions and savings.
Sign up today and access the point summary to know when your points expire. There is not a limit on the fuel point’s number you can earn.
Fuel Points Redemption:
How and where do you use your fuel points?
- You can use your points at Kroger Fuel Center.
- Scan your Plus Card under the card scan or key in your Alt-Id on the keypad.
- Enter your Alternate ID at the pump
- Choose to use your available fuel discount. You can select how much of your discount you want to use.
- Identify how you would like your discount applied after handing out the form of payment. For example, if you have over 100 points in either this month or last month’s balance.
- When you ready to redeem your points you can choose to use the all of once or spread them out in multiple fill ups.
- You can also use your points at participating Shell fuel stations.
You Can Save Your Discount For Later:
At Kroger: pick up option three when you are asked to choose discount options at the pump. Your points will remain on your card for future redemption.
At Shell Stations: when buying fuel if you don’t want to redeem your points at the station then do not use your card.
Customer Help Desk:
For more information about the discount program and your points, feel free to call the customer service center at 800-KROGERS (800-576-4377).